Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Hello I am Monroe


Hello this blog isn't dedicated to just one subject, sorry. I have to many loves in life to just talk about one. I turned the big 3 0 on Jan. 15th. I have to say I have never felt so alive.



Some history on me. I was home-schooled from sixth grade until I graduated at 16.  I got married at 17, had three beautiful girls and divorced at 24. Marriage was not good, husband was a work-a-holic and abusive (and will deny it till he dies). I had a son with a long term boyfriend who I left in Feb 2010. During my life so far I survived being molested, raped, bullied, a very messy divorce and horrible custody battle. I have been thin (100 lbs at 16) to fat (210 lbs). I have owned a home, moved back in with mom, been homeless and lived in apartments. Worked retail, been self-employed and jobless. Right now I am a New Art Media student and a photographer. I use to sing till I got married and lost the passion. But got it back. So I sing to my kids and in the shower for now haha. I love being crafty, artsy and creative. Love a good deal and don't mind used things that can be given new life. I do ramble I have AD/HD so I apologizes and I SUCK at spelling. I have a dirty mind, cuss like a sailor and love a stiff drink once and awhile. Well its late and I could type of random things for hours but I will just leave it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment