Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

Love u the way you are.


I have to say being a single mom is hard and can feel lonely. Being single in general is lonely. I love being in love. But find I have given it away to those who don't deserve it. So I decided that I need to focus more on those who actually deserve it. Mainly my children. I haven't given up on a soul mate, I am sure that person is out there. Right now tho I need to focus on my kids, family and close friends. I am trading in my dreams for romantic trips to the beach for a beach adventure with my four kids. Cozy candle lit dinners for pizza and movies at home with the kids. Getting dolled up for beauty makeovers and karaoke at home on a Friday nite. And best of all trading I love you for unconditional love that will never fade. Its taken a little time but hearing my kids say things like I am a perfect mom, beautiful, cool, not fat just curvy, funny, so weird and love you the way you are................makes me realize being a single mom isn't really all that bad. Its just what I make of the moments in my life with the ones I love that matter and will be way more satisfying then searching for someone to fill a void.

No comments:

Post a Comment