Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Show Your Skills 11.6.10

Ok so saw a post by http://everydayelementsonline.com called Show your skills. So here is some of her intro:

Do you love to edit? Or, are you just learning how to edit? Show Your Skills link-up party is a way to practice or show off what you already know.
This week I am sharing a picture of one of my other nieces, Sarah, and her cello.
Original:


Now my edits:
  done with CS4 , lifecamera workflow eye enhance, pixel lounge studio soft pink action.

done with CS4, lifecamera workflow eye enhance, little brown action by hiimlusifer minipulated by me,



1 comment:

  1. Lovely edits!! Here are my thoughts:

    Edit #1 - I like the desaturated look; it's clean and simple. She is a bit too pasty though. Maybe do a red photo filter, invert and brush just a bit on her cheeks. Lower layer opacity way down.

    Edit #2 - I adore the color tones and I like the texture, but I think the texture was too strong. When I look at the image, my eyes keep going up to the texture and not on her face. Lowering down the texture layer would help.

    ReplyDelete